Working together to enable all our children and young people to achieve their ambitions and reach their full potential.
To be an outstanding school that meets individual needs and prepares students personally, socially and academically for a successful future.
Ethos and Values
At MNS Dhahran, we aim to:
- Have high aspirations for all.
- Develop conscientious and global citizens.
- Meet each child’s individual needs.
- Promote respect and tolerance for others.
- Educate the whole child.
- Embody Saudi Arabian cultural and Islamic values.
Values are the guiding principles that an organization will be known for and how it will behave. They ask, “What is important to us?”. They are something of worth and held in esteem by all those who are part of the organization.
The Multinational School values are:
- Aspirations (Excellence, challenge, effort, attainment, pride, exceeding potential)
- Well Being (safety, empathy, care, charity, self-actualization, belonging, inclusion, self-esteem)
- Access (Inclusion, meeting the needs of individuals)
- Responsibility (pride, loyalty appropriate language / attitudes / behaviors, tolerance, clean environment)
- Ethics (Equity, trust, honesty, integrity, care for the environment, Respect)
The Dhahran Multinational School is a KG to Year 7 private international school in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Dhahran Multinational School opened in September 2018.
The school has a Board of Governors and is strategically managed. The Board exercises the power and authority conferred upon it by the Saudi Ministry of Education to ensure the school achieves its objectives. The school principal is responsible for the daily operations of the school.
- Academic excellence with strong pastoral care.
- One of the most comprehensive and sophisticated learning support programmes in the Middle East.
- Excellent, internationally experienced, qualiﬁed teachers.
- Child-centred and play-based Early Childhood Programmes.
- Intelligent integration of information technology.
- A wide range of specialist subjects.