The school operates on a five-day week, Sunday to Thursday.
- Staff will open the gate and be on duty from 7:35 am
- 1st bell is at 7:50 am
- Students must be in playground by 7.50 am
- Lesson starts promptly at 8:00 am, if late sign in at reception
- 2:00 pm to 2:10 pm all students leave school (except those registered for after school activities)
- Please collect your children promptly
Staff will be on playground duty between 7:35 a.m. and 7:50 a.m. and 2:10 pm. Additionally, there will be staff presence during school breaks.
The school is not responsible for the safety and welfare of the students outside the above mentioned hours.
After School Activities and After School Care
- After school activities start at 2:10 pm and run until 3:00 pm
- Children should be collected on time
- Please note: If your child is NOT involved in an After School Activity there is NO After School Care for any students after 2:10 pm
- You will be charged for care arrangements on your account if your child is still at school after 2:10 pm and is not registered to attend an after school activity
The school office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Sunday to Thursday. All enquiries should be directed to the Receptionist during these hours.
Appointments must be arranged through the Receptionist for parents to meet with the Registrar, Coordinator or any of the Teachers
Academic Year 2020-2021
|Time||Foundation Stage||Key Stage 1 & 2||Bells|
|07:50 - 8:00||Registration||Registration||07:45|
|08:00 - 08:30||*||1||08:00|
|08:30 - 09:00||*|
|09:00 - 09:30||*||2|
|13:15||End of school day|
|14:00||End of school day|
*Foundation Stage students will remain with their class tutor throughout the day including scheduled snack times.